Most ergonomic, user-friendly and best-sounding
Soundcraft Vi6™ has been acclaimed as one of the most ergonomic, user-friendly and best-sounding large format digital console around. Audio quality is assured thanks to the integration of a proven DSP engine and algorithms from sister company STUDER.
- Max number of simultaneous mixing channels
96 mono inputs into 35 Outputs. Pairs of mono inputs can be linked to create stereo channels.
- Insert points
24 insert send/return pairs can be configured (using available I/O) and assigned to any of the 96 inputs or 35 output channels.
- Direct Outputs
All 96 input channels can have direct outputs in addition to their internal bus routing, assuming sufficient I/O is available (eg optical MADI card).
32 Grp/Aux/Matrix, plus main LCR Mix and LR Solo busses (maximum of 16 matrix outputs can be configured).
- Connection from local rack to stagebox: Standard fit: Cat5 or Cat7 cable, with Amphenol RJF connectors. Optional: Fibre Optical interface card (additional cost).
- Max distance, local rack to stagebox: 100m using Soundcraft-approved flexible reel-mounted Cat5 cable, 130m using Cat7 permanent installation cable.
- GPIO facility: There are 16 GPIO contact closure inputs and outputs on the local rack, and 8 inputs and outputs on the stagebox.
- MIDI: There is 1 MIDI In and 2 MIDI Outs on the rear of the control surface.
Offline Editor – Virtual Vi
To compliment the Soundcraft Vi6, an offline editor (Virtual Vi) is available.
Controls for Mute Group (x 4) and VCA Group (x 16) assignment. Controls for assignment of Vistonics rows to bus sends (when channel parameters are not selected to Vistonics). Snapshot automation controls. Talkback controls. Controls for Monitor Output level, phones level and Solo Trim and blend level.