PreSonus Eris E44
Acoustic tuning compensates for nearby walls and cornersWe’ve helped design countless studios here at Sweetwater, and we know that room anomalies and bass buildup are big challenges in small mixing spaces. Even if you’re forced to put your Eris E44 monitors close to a wall or corner, acoustic tuning controls on the rear panel will help reduce muddiness and smeared stereo imaging.
Position vertically or horizontally to fit your mix spacePreSonus designed the Eris E44 to serve up accurate sound and wide stereo imaging, whether you set them up vertically or horizontally. Whichever orientation works best for your studio, you can expect true sound from Eris E44 monitors.
PreSonus Eris E44 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Active studio monitors with 90 watts of Class A/B bi-amplification
- Dual Kevlar woofers provide solid lows and detailed mids
- Wide sonic sweet spot with smooth on- and off-axis performance
- Can be positioned vertically or horizontally with equally impressive results
- Acoustic tuning controls help compensate for unwanted bass buildup due to room characteristics
- Continuously variable HF and MF controls (-6dB to +6dB) help further fine-tune the sound for your room
Detailed stereo imaging is yours with PreSonus Eris E44 studio monitors!
|Speaker Size||2 x 4.5″|
|LF Driver Size||2 x 4.5″|
|LF Driver Material||Kevlar|
|HF Driver Size||1.25″|
|HF Driver Material||Silk dome|
|Input Types||1 x XLR, 1 x TRS, 1 x RCA|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Eris44|