JHS Pedals Double Barrel – Hand Painted
JHS Double Barrel Overdrive Pedal at a Glance:
- Transparent, open overdrive tone from the Morning Glory overdrive
- Warm, vintage clipping from the JHS-808 overdrive circuit
- Combine these overdrives for unique tone
Transparent, open overdrive tone from the Morning Glory overdrive
When you’re after a defined, open overdrive sound, step on the left footswitch on the Double Barrel overdrive. It’s the same overdrive circuit found in the Morning Glory, one of the most popular JHS overdrive pedals. It’s got bite, definition, and depth, perfect for adding some extra zest to your guitar tone.
Warm, vintage clipping from the JHS-808 overdrive circuit
Step on the right footswitch on the Double Barrel overdrive, and you’ll tap into the JHS-808 overdrive circuit. This classic overdrive sound boasts focused lows, outstanding presence, and warm clipping. Best of all there’s a 3-way gain switch to fine-tune the response. Choose from “saturation” to add color to your tone, “boost” to hit your amplifier harder, or “crunch” for a more aggressive overdrive.
Combine these overdrives for unique tone
While each section on the Double Barrel overdrive sounds sweet, you can combine the two to create overdrive tones you’ve only dreamed of. Best of all, there’s a toggle switch to select which overdrive section comes first in the signal path. Between the powerful tone-shaping controls and the ability to change the signal path, you’ve got incredible sonic potential in the JHS Double Barrel overdrive.
JHS Double Barrel Overdrive Pedal Features:
- Low-gain overdrive pedal for electric guitar, with two distinct overdrive sections
- Based on two popular JHS pedals, the JHS-808 and the Morning Glory
- Each section can be used individually or combined, for incredible tonal range
- Choose which overdrive circuit is at the front of the signal path with the Order Toggle switch
- Exceptional sonic flexibility from the 3-way gain switch and bright cut switch
There’s a world of low-gain overdrive to explore in the JHS Double Barrel pedal!