JHS Pedals Charlie Brown
JHS Charlie Brown Channel Drive Pedal at a Glance:
- Designed to rock with any guitar and amplifier combo
- Wide-ranging overdrive covers all your needs
- JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
Designed to rock with any guitar and amplifier combo
Even if you’ve had a hard time finding the right overdrive pedal for your guitar rig, you should be optimistic about the JHS Charlie Brown Channel Drive pedal. Between the Tone and Presence controls you can dial in the perfect response with just about any guitar and amp combo. Whether you play dual humbuckers through a solid-state amp, single-coils through a vintage tube amp, or any other combination, the Charlie Brown Channel Drive pedal lets you adjust the brightness, bite, and definition to taste.
Wide-ranging overdrive covers all your needs
Once you’ve dialed in the Tone and Presence controls on the Charlie Brown Channel Drive, you’re ready to explore its wide range of overdrive and distortion. The first 50% of the drive knob gives you that subtle, gritty breakup that begs to be played. Past that, you’ve got an incredibly vibrant and biting overdrive. At extreme settings, the Charlie Brown Channel Drive turns into a high-gain distortion pedal, perfect for nailing classic rock riffs and solos.
JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
When you plug your guitar into a JHS pedal like the Charlie Brown Channel Drive, you’re tapping into care and passion that few manufacturers put into their products. Each JHS pedal is handbuilt and tested by the JHS team in Kansas City, Missouri. Because they design their pedals for specific musical purposes, we’re sure there’s a JHS pedal that’s perfect for any player’s rig.
JHS Charlie Brown Channel Drive Pedal Features:
- Overdrive and distortion pedal for guitar, based on Marshall JTM45 amplifiers
- Easy to match with any guitar/amp combination, thanks to tone and presence controls
- Lower gain settings give you the smooth, mild breakup of a good tube amplifier
- Higher gain settings take you from biting overdrive to full-on distortion
- Ideal for classic rock and blues, but flexible enough for many different styles
Epic tone is always a knob-turn away with the JHS Charlie Brown Channel Drive pedal!