JBL STX 815M
5″ Two-Way Passive speaker, Bass-Reflex, Stage Monitor/Utility
A single 15″ lightweight two-way system designed to function as a high-power handling, FOH loudspeaker system or as an extended range floor monitor, it offers an extremely high level of performance either ground, pole or stand mounted. A 70 degree by 70 degree coverage angle for focused directivity control.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- Twelve M10 suspension points.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
|Frequency Range ( –10 dB)||41 Hz-20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||55 Hz-20 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||70˚ × 70˚ nominal|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||96 dB|
|Power Rating||800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
|Rated Maximum SPL||131 dB SPL Peak|
|Input Connectors||Two NL4|
|Operational Modes||Full Range/Bi-Amp|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||721 mm x 436 mm x 329 mm
(28.4″ x 17.2″ x 13.0″)