JBL PRX 412M
12″ Two-Way Passive Stage Monitor and Loudspeaker System
PRX412M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||50 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (+3 dB)||62 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90° x 50° nominal|
|System Sensitivity||95 dB SPL (1w@1m)|
|Power Rating, Pink Noise||300 W / 600 W / 1200 W
|Rated Maximum SPL||126 dB SPL peak|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||574 mm x 353 mm x 399 mm
(22.6 in x 13.9 in x 15.7 in)
|Net Weight||16 kg (35 lbs.)|