JBL EON 515
OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
JBL EON 515
Portable Self-Powered 15”, Two-Way, Bass-Reflex Design
In addition to acoustic performance the EON515 features three full size deep-well handles, light weight, and balanced ergonomics. The new generation of EON products offers true portability and ease of handling. Five standard M10 rigging points and integrated pole mount socket increase the system’s utility. The extremely rugged copolymer enclosure has been designed for main and 45° monitor orientation in the left and right hand configuration. A full screen-backed steel grille offers additional protection for both the woofer and compression driver components.
- 450 watt High-Performance Powered Speaker System
- True portability weighing only 14.8 kg (32.5 lb)
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- 15″ Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- 1″ throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Crown® Class-D amplifier technology
- Built-in 3 Channel Mixer
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable Pre-engineered EQ settings
- Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Easy “daisy-chain” connections for extending the system
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification, mixing, and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
The universal mounting capabilities make the EON515 perfect for live performers, fixed installations or commercial A/V rental companies. Whether you use the speaker on a tripod stand, mounted on a subwoofer with a pole, in the floor monitor position or in a fixed position suspended by the M10 points, you can count on superior and reliable performance.
|System Power Rating||450 W continuous
900 W peak
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||39 Hz -20 kHz
(EQ in ‘Flat’ position)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||685 x 438 x 366 mm
(27.0 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||42 Hz – 18 kHz (EQ in ‘Flat’ position)|
|Coverage Pattern||100° H x 60° V nominal|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB|
|Net Weight||14.8 kg (32.5 lb)|