Foolproof Leslie simulation.
Like the original rotary cabs, the Hughes & Kettner Tube Tools Tube Rotosphere MKII offers 2 rotation speeds and fine harmonic tube distortion generated by an ingenious high-voltage tube circuit. In stereo mode the Rotosphere offers awe-inspiring tonal complexity and dynamics, making it nearly indistinguishable from the original Leslie.
- High-voltage tube circuit with drive and output knobs for authentic tube growl
- Easy to use and transport, particularly in comparison to a real Leslie
- Hip sounds for guitar or organ
- Faithful replication of breaker switch
- 2 rotation speeds and independent acceleration and deceleration for top and bottom rotor
- Variable final speed for both rotors
- Real bypass